'23 VA SF Jaden Daughtry (11/16/2022)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

I’ve seen people say how do we know our incoming recruiting class is going to be good…well by the company they keep in awards/recognition/etc

I’m thrilled for next year - this guy is a stud and his body is ready for D1

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Kids tough, built ready for D1 ball for sure. Hopefully he can get a meaningful summer in and get on the fringe rotation.

You know as I look back I feel for our bench players last year. Schertz was being selfish not letting them play. It's now pretty obvious he was "highlighting" his starters so they'd get poached. He KNEW he wasn't coming back anyway. Kudos to the ones who'll stick around. I think it's great!!

Hopefully we will hear from Shetler, Nitu, and Aldernick very soon. With Vortst looking like he will be back next year, these guys will still cause a lot of buzz and excitement next year.

How, exactly, do you become a paying member?????? Thank you in advance for assistance.
By the way, for those who read books, try The Secret Game by Scott Ellsworth. A great basketball story
which is 100% factual.

How, exactly, do you become a paying member?????? Thank you in advance for assistance.
By the way, for those who read books, try The Secret Game by Scott Ellsworth. A great basketball story
which is 100% factual.
Go to your Account Settings (next to your profile picture above), click Account Upgrades. Pay the man!

It's totally worth $15 just to know more about ISU athletics than any media member in Indiana does...

You know as I look back I feel for our bench players last year. Schertz was being selfish not letting them play. It's now pretty obvious he was "highlighting" his starters so they'd get poached. He KNEW he wasn't coming back anyway. Kudos to the ones who'll stick around. I think it's great!!
I think $¢hertz was here to build a resume, not a program. Leaving for a program like $LU just shows he was going to take the first lifeboat he could.

Is anyone else as excited as I am about JD coming back? When he has the ball in the paint, or just outside the paint, I think he’s proven how lethal he can be.

Will always remember his double dub in like 8 minutes of play. Wishing Jaden an excellent off-season. Hope he maximizes his high talent level.

Is anyone else as excited as I am about JD coming back? When he has the ball in the paint, or just outside the paint, I think he’s proven how lethal he can be.

Like a Bull in a China shop. His downhill scoring ability is something I hope doesn't go away next year trying to fit into the offense. It's also always nice to have someone that can get you a bucket at the rim when you need one.

We could have used that ability against Seton Hall.

Back