Graves Staff?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Think you will see official word on a couple assistants by Thursday or Friday.
Graves said in his presser that someone local with ISU history who everyone is familiar with would likely be joining his coaching staff and coming back to Hulman Center. He said he "doesn't have to twist his arm too much." I have my hunch but I'll keep it in my pocket for now.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Graves said in his presser that someone local with ISU history who everyone is familiar with would likely be joining his coaching staff and coming back to Hulman Center. He said he "doesn't have to twist his arm too much." I have my hunch but I'll keep it in my pocket for now.

Yes sir! Post #32 on the pay side.

BTW - your hunch is right... He made it rather obvious.

That's it. I'm on my way over to the pay side. Be there in a sec.
Appreciate you thanks for being here! To everyone who’s joined in the last month or so - good on you. @Jason Svoboda has been talking about taking his wife to the Bahamas for the MTE next year - so he appreciates you all funding that trip for him.

Unreal. True friends hand out “thank you’s” for free like candy at Halloween.

Appreciate you thanks for being here! To everyone who’s joined in the last month or so - good on you. @Jason Svoboda has been talking about taking his wife to the Bahamas for the MTE next year - so he appreciates you all funding that trip for him.

Unreal. True friends hand out “thank you’s” for free like candy at Halloween.
That $15 is the best $15 I've spent in a good a while after reading post #32 on that thread. Legggoooooo!

*walks into Graves office for an interview

Graves - "are you from Indiana?"

Interviewee - "yes."

Graves - "here is your whistle, see you tomorrow."

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1780277968650281252

6'7" forward from UNO Omari Henry entered the transfer portal on Tuesday avg. 6.8 ppg. According to the Privateer fan forum page there are 2 other players who would be considered a bigger loss to their program; but have not entered the portal as of yet. Jordan Johnson (2nd team all Southland) and true freshman Jah Short.

Not sure how closely Slessinger is tied to any of the players above.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1780277968650281252

6'7" forward from UNO Omari Henry entered the transfer portal on Tuesday avg. 6.8 ppg. According to the Privateer fan forum page there are 2 other players who would be considered a bigger loss to their program; but have not entered the portal as of yet. Jordan Johnson (2nd team all Southland) and true freshman Jah Short.

Not sure how closely Slessinger is tied to any of the players above.
I’d say pretty closely. We are a step up from that conference too. I’d imagine we get at least one player from UNO

Back