'21 IN PG Isaiah Swope (Transferred to $aint Loui$)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Last edited:
Instant improvement over who left, that’s the point of all this, AND if we ever play USI I don’t have to watch him light us up again

First team OVC selection. Is it OK to say that's impressive or do I have to agree with some of you who insist we, and our conference, are far superior?

Great addition!

The combo of Larry & Swope at pg will be near the top in the conference if not the best combo. Schertz played Gibson and Larry quite a big together at the same time this season so I expect to see that happening again. As of right now we are winning the portal game! Welcome aboard Swope!

First team OVC selection. Is it OK to say that's impressive or do I have to agree with some of you who insist we, and our conference, are far superior?
Irrelevant. It’s about this player, and how much he helps us. Which is a lot.

Kind of funny how this continues the plethora of D2 guys that come to ISU. If I'm not mistaken, Kent is the only guy NEVER to have played D2 that Schertz has transferred in

I assume Swope was USI's PG. I'll guess we'll playing 2 points a lot together. Larry needs to start shooting.

I assume Swope was USI's PG. I'll guess we'll playing 2 points a lot together. Larry needs to start shooting.
Yes, he’s a pure PG and was USI’s primary ball handler is just about every lineup configuration they had. He needs to have the ball in his hands…good things will happen.

Back