'21 IN PG Isaiah Swope (Transferred to $aint Loui$)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

I assume Swope was USI's PG. I'll guess we'll playing 2 points a lot together. Larry needs to start shooting.
FAU played 1-4 lineups with 6-4 and under. Everyone of them was quick, could handle, pass and get to the rim. I’m not near as worried about playing multiple guards that can flat play. You still need an anchor in the middle with that lineup.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
FAU played 1-4 lineups with 6-4 and under. Everyone of them was quick, could handle, pass and get to the rim. I’m not near as worried about playing multiple guards that can flat play. You still need an anchor in the middle with that lineup.
I'm not worried either. Just wondering how that will affect our lineup. If Larry and Swope are playing together, the other three could presumably by Doughtry, Avila and Kent/Bledson. So any signing that improves that lineup, would be a good one.
Just thinking. I guess I'm just assuming that we will not sign someone that would take significant PT from Larry. I am also assuming that the "weak" spot in the lineup above would be Kent/Bledson. If that is the position of need, then we need a good 3-4. I'm hopeful that we can do well in recruiting the portal (or HS).

image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Indiana State men's basketball head coach Josh Schertz announced Monday the signing of transfer Isaiah Swope out of the University of Southern Indiana.

More...

“Indiana State men's basketball coach Josh Schertz talks about USI transfer and Catle graduate Isaiah Swope and what he expects him to being”

SMH
When I was a kid, newspapers consisted of several sections and multiple pages, making them 2-3 times larger than they are today. My dad would put a dollar on the kitchen table and we would have a contest....first one to find a grammatical or spelling error would get the dollar. Some days, we'd go thru the whole paper with no one winning the dollar. Today.....:rolleyes:

Typical process in the "old" print days when I was at The Sporting News was this:
  1. A writer gets an assignment from Assignment Editor
  2. writer submits an article, a hard copy is given to Managing Editor who gives it a first read
  3. IF APPROVED, Managing Editor sends hard copy to a Desk Editor who checks facts, quotes and grammar.
  4. IF APPROVED, Desk Editor sends hard copy to a Back Reader - who literally reads the hard copy in reverse to catch punctuation and spelling
  5. IF APPROVED, Back Reader submits to typesetting and a "final" hard copy is made..
  6. IF APPROVED, Final hard copy goes back to desk editor.
  7. IF APPROVED, final hard copy goes to design for paste up
  8. Paste up board is sent to Floor Editor for final read.
  9. IF APPROVED, deck goes to prepress.
  10. Final proof is created from prepress negative and sent to sent to Desk editor for final approval
  11. Stripped up negative are sent to printer
It didn't change much when the process went digital - at least until the layoffs started.

Back